Tuesday 9 September 2014

21 Day Fix ON SALE

Yippy Skippy! I'm excited to write this blog because I HATE spending money. Even though I'm a compulsive spender at times (I like buying shoes I will NEVER wear and shopping online). So, here's the deal. I KNOW I already wrote a blog reviewing a program I did called the 21 Day Fix but I want to write another one with an emphasis on the promotion price this September. There are a few things that I'd like to go over with you. 

I have had a LOT (and I mean, a LOT) of girls ask me for loads of information about the 21 Day Fix and seem pretty stoked and ready for it. A good percentage of the women that I talk to about it, shortly after fall off the face of the planet. Maybe you are one of those people. Be aware that my feelings are not hurt by this. However, this affects me for one reason only - I don't want you to think that I am LYING to you. It's kind of me in my own head, right? Some people can't FINANCIALLY justify buying a challenge pack to invest in their fitness, and it could be nothing personal at all! This might put a few things into perspective for you. The 21 Day Fix CHALLENGE pack is on sale right now for


$150.00 CAD. 

I want to go over a few things with you. 

1. When you buy the 21 day fix, you are purchasing DVDs that you will have for a LIFE TIME. At home workouts that you can pull out whenever you are unmotivated to go to the gym that aren't completely impossible but will also make you sweat. 

You will also get tupperware that is colour coded and a very very VERY simplistic meal plan that will help you achieve your goals. Everyone has their preferences. But for me, buying a 300 page book from Chapters telling you all the reasons why you should eliminate carbohydrates in order to get to your weightloss goals does NOT work. Where do you start? How do you portion? How do you read macros? What the hell can you even eat? I see a lot of this: "I eat really healthy because I wanna lose weight, so I pretty much ONLY eat salads now! YAY ME!" I did this during Insanity. Did I see results? YEP. At first. After two months, NO BUENOS. I wasn't eating enough with the amount of resistance and plyo training I was doing. Enter plateau. You do NOT have to figure this out on your own. You do not have to post a facebook status about how to effectively lose weight and have a hundred different comments by a hundred different people telling you a HUNDRED DIFFERENT THINGS! It will confuse you even more, or will hinder your ability to stick to ONE CONSISTENT plan.

Eat clean. Train for a half an hour every day. Get results. But how do I do that when I have NO background on fitness or nutrition? Thats what this program will teach you! Beginners and intermediates alike, this program will TEACH you things that you would not be able to figure out yourself in such a short amount of time. There is just TOO much information out there.You WILL eventually learn, but I'm such a no fuss no muss kinda gal that this was the perfect way to educate me and provide a solid foundation for my fitness knowledge. Stop telling yourself that you won't stick to it. It is 21 DAYS and I am there answering all of your questions every step of the way. 

Exercise, Portion control. Healthy eating. This is why I recommend the 21 day to anyone trying to build lean muscle or get rid of excess fat fix first and foremost. It's the perfect and easiest program for that. And again,  it's on sale. It will likely NEVER be at this low price again. At least not for a while. Think about that.

2. You have probably noticed if we have talked that I ALWAYS recommend buying the CHALLENGE pack, which is the package that comes with 30 days of Shakeology, as opposed to the fix on it's own. You probably WILL see results without the challenge pack but let me explain something about Shakeology- the only 100% natural and effective supplement I take. If you've ever looked at a person with a body that you just want SO badly, someone who is defined and toned and trim - they are PROBABLY taking a supplement of some kind. Don't be naive, and don't be turned off by the idea of supplements. Shakeology - your daily dose of dense superfood nutrition. Vitamins, minerals, probiotics, antioxidants, meal replacement. Tip NUMBER ONE: The better your nutrition, the better your body burns stored fat. Shakeology will tenfold better your nutrition. It's clinically proven and doctor recommended.

"BUT IT'S SO EXPENSIVE!"

Yes. It is expensive. And rightly so. There are over 90 ACTIVE ingredients in Shakeology. It is so natural in fact that the shelf life is only about 90 days. So it does go bad, faster than other supplements will (I work in a grocery store, a lot of supplements have a long shelf life, which is kinda scary - PRESERVATIVES YO!) It goes bad within about three months because there are REAL superfoods in it. It is ALWAYS in powder format, it is not in pre packaged shake form (like slim fast or anything like that) because as SOON as you mix it with liquid, the ingredients become active and stay that way for only about a half an hour. GET IT IN YA! The shake goes BAD. For all my whole food lovers - shakeology is NOT something that you need to be 100% against just because its a powder meal replacement. 

Additionally, there are a lot  of arguments made against Shakeology to promote more inexpensive protein powders like Body By Vi or Garden of Life. In actuality, Shakeology can't be compared to these. It has more calories than Body By Vi because more calories are needed to replace a MEAL. You NEED TO EAT to lose weight. You do. It has more SUGAR than Body By Vi. Where Shakeology contains 6 grams of sugar, BBV contains only 1. But wait. Shakeology sugar is natural from the fruits that are in it. The one gram of sugar in BBV is Sucralose, for your tasty enjoyment. An artificial chemical sweetener. Raw Meal (Garden of Life) contains 26 grams of sugar. No thanks.
 Shakeology is more expensive than all of your other protein powders because it's NOT just a protein powder. Shakeology is more expensive than other protein powders because it has more holistic benefits, and it OFFERS more! (I.e. regularity, increased energy, craving curb, improved heart health, improved digestion, vitamins for hair, nails and teeth, the list goes on). Yes it is expensive. No wonder. It is also money WELL spent. I would rather spent 4 dollars a day on Shakeology than 8 dollars a day on Wendys. Guaranteed you have spent more than four dollars on a meal before. Don't get confused by buying something in bulk. Break it down for yourself. If you were to buy every ingredient in it separately and have a daily dose of it for a month, you would be spending well over 700 dollars. 

3. Lastly, what on earth is in it for ME? 
I recommend the challenge pack to you not because I want you to spend more money, but because it will work BETTER for you. It will get you to your goals quickly, and effectively. You may get there without it, but it might take longer which can be discouraging, and you won't get the other holistic benefits that drinking something like this each day will provide.

Get yourself out of the mindset that I am just a sales person trying to get you to spend more money so that I can get a commission off your product. Almost everyone in a Multi-level-marketing company is selling the products and signed up to promote them  because they BELIEVE in them, and use them themselves. I truly believe it would BENEFIT you. In all honesty, as of right now, make PEANUTS as a BeachBody coach. But I love the way it makes me feel. I'm an avid and loyal customer, love helping people, and like getting a discount (which I would get if you bought or not) since I try and review so many of the products. Not everyone in this business is trying to get you to spend money so that it will go into their pocket. You'd be hard pressed to find a person who is in this business for that reason alone... but that's an entirely different blog post!

BACK ON TRACK.

If you have ever considered the 21 Day Fix Challenge pack, NOW, before the end of September, is the time to take the plunge. I want you to get it while it's ON SALE so that you spend LESS (and think about it, that's less commission for me!) I want you to do this because I know that if you commit to it, the meal plan, the workouts, and shakeo EVERYDAY for 21 DAYS, it will WORK FOR YOU, the same way it did for me, and some of my friends: 

Kenzie, down 17lbs in FIRST CYCLE of The 21 Day Fix
Benefit: Fat loss (inches and weight)

Abby, up 2 lbs in muscle after one cycle of the fix
Benefit: Muscle growth and definition


Jessica, 30 days of Shakeology and 21 Day Fix Meal plan
Benefit: Built lean muscle and fat loss



Shelby, down 13 lbs after cycle 1 of the 21 day fix

Myself, down 8 lbs after cycle one of the 21 day fix
(Profile photo is KEY, so many inches down, even within the first WEEK)




Myself, down 13 lbs after continued use of the 21 day fix workouts, meal plan, and Shakeology. 

I think I have said all I needed to say folks! I wanted to write a blog describing details of the sale and it's benefit so that if you were on the fence, this could be a push for you in the right direction. You save over 70dollars this month in your purchase of the 21 Day Fix + Shakeology, and again, it's down to 150 bucks. 

You might spend this in three months at the gym. You might spend this on two or three nights to the bar. 150 dollars for workout DVDS, containers, a meal plan, a fitness REGIMENT more or less, and a months supply of supplements is NOT that expensive. In fact, it's pretty much a steal. Any fitness coach or personal trainer that gives personalized meal plans, workouts and supplements will ask you to pay at least that, and probably more. I saw once an offer on Instagram of a woman selling all of the above for the low price of 600 dollars. SAY WHAT? Yes, you can lost weight without spending money at all. It will take you a lot longer and cause you a lot more stress having to figure things out ENTIRELY on your own. If you're willing to invest that 150 dollars NOW, and see the same results that me and my girlfriends have, WHY WAIT? Don't hesitate to message me if you have any other questions.




1 comment: