Monday 16 February 2015

25 Before 25!

So, you all know that I'm a big FREAKISHLY OBSESSED  fan of making goal lists and sticking to them! I mean, a goal is really just a dream with a date attached, right? Normally, thus far my goals have been either really big things, like lose 15 pounds or pay off student debt, or small consistent things, like clean my room every day. 

So naturally when I saw this blog tag floating around the internet I thought, CHYEA, this is totally Meags! Therefore, introducing my comprehensive list of things I want to do before my twenty-fifth birthday! Not necessarily goals, but little risks that I want to take. Some of them are small, and some of them are big! But obviously they all matter! I turn 25 this September, So I have about 8 months to check all of these off my to do list!

HEEERRREE WE GO.....

1. Make one million dollars.

HA! Kidding. If only.

1. Fall in love.

HAHAHAH. I'm on fire today. Okay. Here is my actual list. Life is better when you laugh.

25 BEFORE 25 BUCKET LIST

1. Read 10 books
(At least 8 being personal development. If you know any good ones, hit me!)

2. Journal weekly.

3. Release one youtube video a week.

4. Wear a crop top/get tummy definition. (It's about darn time)

5. Spend more time with my family.
Little sister Emilie and I, Summer 2014

6. Attend at least one event a month. 
(Preferably artsy. A  play, concert, poetry slam, fundraiser,  cafe night... hell I'll even do speed dating. Anything where I can get inspired and meet new people!)

7. Travel more. 
(In the works... I am currently planning a trip to London, Amsterdam and St. Lucia for this spring!)

8. Buy more decorative coffee mugs. (Because... who wouldn't?)

9. Attend Beachbody Summit
(Nashville, HERE I COME!)

10. Grow my nails, and wear more polish.
(Playing guitar kinda makes that dream impossible :P)

11. Attend a retreat or workshop that will serve my career. (More acting workshops, education conferences, etc!)

12. Sign up for an online business course. (Because I can't get enough of THIS WOMAN!)

13. Give significantly to the poor. (Whether that be volunteering, donating money, or implementing workshops)

14. Open my heart to someone nice. (I tend to fall for  and commit to shameless douche bags the wrong kinda guy :) 

15. Cut my hair. (Not a trim... an actual cut, for once. I'm so scared.)

16. Help 25 people meet their weight loss goals (love that feeling!)
My recent client transformation! 7 pounds and roughly 10 inches in three weeks!
17. Work on Spirituality. (Attending weekly mass/services, learning about other people's spiritual practises, getting involved in outreach programs etc)

18. Save money/Start Apartment hunting. (Typical.)

19. Wear more lipstick! 
Because when you get gifted so much, you have to!

20. Find an outdoor hobby. (I'm not really into sports, or outdoor leisure, though I've tried. I'd be interested in looking into gardening, fishing or hiking more! Any way to soak up some vitamin D!)

21. Play at a music festival. (West of Indie will could KILL patio and festival season this summer!)

22. Go on a wine tour with my cousins. (Literally, two years in the making)

23. Do one unassisted pull-up. (It's good to set goals!) 

24. Buy a new guitar.

25. Positively impact 100 lives. (I have a heart for service.)


THAT'S ALL FOLKS! Hit me with YOUR bucket lists! Are any of our goals similar? Let me know :)









No comments:

Post a Comment