Friday 12 June 2015

HOW TO MAKE CLEAN EATING LESS BORING

HEY DUDES. So I wanted to shed some light on the dreaded misconception that clean eating lacks flavour and fun! A lot of my friends preface their lack of motivation with "I WOULD eat clean, but I could never stick to it because I like _______ too much." EY! Clean eating is a choice. You CAN do anything you want to. Nevertheless to ease the transition of cutting back on junk I decided to list my top five ways to flavour your clean diet that will make it seem like you never switched in the first place! Watch my tips here!

P.S In NO WAY am I saying that you can drown yourself in agave everyday! BALANCE DEWDZZZZ. This is just a little something to add to your boring clean recipes. Mwahaha. Kidz. Try it out!








xoxo Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment